This package contains the command line interface. Features:
- built-in support for various archive formats, including Zip, Tar,
Gzip, Bzip2, OLE2, Cabinet, CHM, BinHex, SIS and others;
- built-in support for almost all mail file formats;
- built-in support for ELF executables and Portable Executable files
compressed with UPX, FSG, Petite, NsPack, wwpack32, MEW, Upack and
obfuscated with SUE, Y0da Cryptor and others;
- built-in support for popular document formats including Microsoft
Office and Mac Office files, HTML, RTF and PDF.
For scanning to work, a virus database is needed. There are two options for getting it:
- clamav-freshclam: updates the database from Internet. This is
recommended with Internet access.
- clamav-data: for users without Internet access. The package is
not updated once installed. The clamav-getfiles package allows
creating custom packages from an Internet-connected computer.
Website : http://www.clamav.net/
Download ClamAV for Ubuntu Cick Here 32 bit
Download ClamAV for Ubuntu Cick Here 64 bit